I utilize a new PreVis tool called 'Cine Design' to help visualize, plan and communicate a production's cinematography using 3D rendering. This helps the production:
- Plan challenging shots in pre-production
- Save time and money on production days
- Communicate lighting styles and concepts before rolling
- Develop and share detailed plans with various production departments
- Map out in 3D complicated camera moves/positions
Visual Stills Catalog with 1,000s of tagged images for quick referencing in pre-production meetings.